SCOPE OF WORK
SCOPE OF WORK FOR A RECORDS SEARCH WITH RISK ASSESSMENT REPORT
- A review of the following environmental databases and publications will be conducted in order to ascertain whether any hazardous wastes, landfills, oil spills or any related problems exist at the Subject Property or in the vicinity of the Subject Property:
- USEPA “Comprehensive Environmental Response, Comprehension and Liability Information Systems” (CERCLIS) database, the USEPA RCRA TSD (Treatment, Storage or Disposal), database and National Priorities List (NPL or Federal Superfund). USEPA RCRA Hazardous Waste Generators Database.
- State Leaking Underground Storage Tank Database as well as the STATE Inactive Hazardous Waste Disposal Site List (State Superfund). STATE Hazardous Substance Waste Disposal Site Study (STATE CERCLIS equivalent). STATE Petroleum Bulk Storage Tank database and/or county equivalent.
- Pertinent County and/or other local ascertainable environmental regulatory records (this does not include a search of the Suffolk County Department of Health Services Industrial Waste Systems files and is a review of available database information only).
- Conclusions and recommendations based upon the data collected. Evaluation of reported cost estimates for a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment or other (if necessary).
- Submission of Records Search with Risk Assessment report.